Monday, April 21, 2014

The finished Crystal quilt


I hope you all had a great Easter time with your loved ones. I sure did.
My Grandson been over and he had fun looking for the Easter eggs in the garden. I enjoyed watching him. 


 
 
I also got the quilt done.
 
I'm so happy. I like the look of it. 
here is a close up 
and here one of the whole quilt

 
It was a great pattern even so I could not read a word.
The Czechia  people did a great job with the magazine, well done with all the pictures.
 
So my next project has to do something with scraps.(bin is over flowing)
I still have to search for a pattern. There are so many out there. What to choose?
 
You all have a great week.
Quilting hugs.
Kerstin

5 comments:

  1. The quilt is beautiful Kerstin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hasn't he grown! The quilt is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out gorgeous! I love 3D quilts so much. I', impressed that you could make it without reading the language!
    The grandson looks like he really knew what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandson looks so cute hunting for his eggs!! Love your quilt, it makes quite a statement! Good luck finding just the right pattern to use up some of your scraps. There are just so many to choose from, it can be overwhelming!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you. ~karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!!