Sunday, April 13, 2014

More of the Crystal quilt


Not mot much time but still a little bit to show.
I worked some more on the blocks from the crystal quilt.
I finished the blocks an put in on my wall, yeahhh.
What can I say. I like what I see. 
Here are some pictures
all the fabric ready to go

first unit

second unit
added the white fabric to the block from the last post

second unit added
first unit added

and all the blocks on the wall
The light is not to good in my sewing room. So I apologize for the bad pictures.
What do you think?
Next weekend is a long weekend and I hope to find some time to get the borders on the quilt and get it quilted. When its all done I take it outside to take a picture. 


I hope you all have a great Sunday.
Quilting hugs
Kerstin

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing pattern. It really does look so three-dimensional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an accomplishment! It's going to be stunning when it is finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. I love 3 dimensional quilts! Is it from a book?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!!