Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The top from Darlene's mystery is finished

Yeah, the top is finished. I already got the fabric for the back and now I can think how to quilt it.
I really like the way the mystery turned out. I changed a few things. The appliqued border and the piano border and the last border with the french braid.
The pattern was easy to understand and everything fitted perfect.
Thank you you very much Darlene for having the mystery.
The Quilt top is so big it was hard to take a picture. I hope you still see everthing. When its finished quilted I have to think of a different way to take a picture.
and here another one so you can see the corners.

 you all have a great week
Kerstin

4 comments:

  1. Whauw!!!! He is beautiful!!!! I like the color and the different borders. Now quilting.... good luke with it. Greetings Tiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic, Kerstin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job! This quilt is a lot of work, but so gorgeous now that it's finished. I struggle with getting good pix of large quilts too, maybe you can get friends or family to stand on chairs and hold it up for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!!