I been working on my last border from Darlene's Mystery. I changed it a bit. I kept with the French braid border but used some light fabric with it.
When I was working on the border I decided to keep the corners in the light fabric and pick up on the applique from step 3 and appliqued some flowers in the corner.
|Darlene's Mystery part 7|
Well I finished one corner and still have three to go. I'm getting so excited about finishing this quilt.
I just know it will look great on my bed. Its the biggest quilt I did so far with the size 88" x 92".
Its about time I be thinking how I'm going to quilt it.
You all have a great Sunday