I mentioned before that I'm in a row swap from popular patchwork
It was lots of fun.
My last row arrived yesterday and I finally are able to show you all my rows. My colors been earthy on creme or beige background
From the top to the bottom the rows are from
1. From Caz and the theme was squares and rectangles
2. From Kerry and the theme was my wish block snail trail
3. From Margaret and the theme was baby blocks and flying geese
4. From Chris and the theme was stars
5. From Rosemary and the theme was hearts
6. From Mandy and the theme was pinwheels
7. From Alison and the them was leafs
The rows are not in order of arrival but how I liked them to be.
Here are the rows I did for my swap partners in there color choices
From the top to the bottom the rows are for
1.to Karen / stars
2.to Claire / pinwheels
3.to Pam / squares and rectangles
4.to Kerry / baby blocks and flying geese
5.to Annette / hearts
6.to Margaret / her wish block been beach huts.
7.to Alison / leafs
No I have to get my thinking hat on about how I put the rows together.
Then my sweet DIL been here. She wanted to make two B-day presents for her friends.
So she made a purse for one and a notebook cover for her other friends.
|note book cover closed|
|note book cover open|
She did very good and she gets quicker every time she sews something. Pretty soon I have to put a lock on my fabric stash . Lol.
Ok that's it for today. I hope you all have a great Sunday.
Don't forget that next Friday is the last day of May and time for my next Give away. There are still plenty of things in my sewing room that need a new home.
Lots of quilting hugs