Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September already

Gee time fly's when you have fun. I been back from the FoQ already almost 2 weeks.
Its been great. So many pictures in my head. Its most amazing what some people come up with and put it in fabric.
I got to meet a few people from PP Forum so this been a real treat. Finally have a face to the names. We had a nice evening together. Just to bad that the weekend went by so fast. Next year I have to make sure we stay a bit longer.
I showed you in a earlier post my Bag I got from Annette for the FoQ and that I thought I would have problems filling it. Well I did not had a slightest problem of filling this huge bag. Even that fabric was not on my list I got close to 15 yards. Also thread and little notions and pattern. But to top it up I did auction a Grand Quilter from Ebay a few month ago and my Friend Kim picked it up since it was in the UK. She brought it then to the FoQ with her so I could bring it home to Germany. So far I did not really had a chance to do some quilting may be after my Sons wedding.

And here are the pictures from my bought goodies and my new baby.



2 comments:

  1. The fabrics and threads in their earth colours are so you. Lucky you with the Grand Quilter. So sorry to have missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so envy people who can sew, I just sold my machine in a garage sale and a week later someone dropped one off for me so maybe I'm meant to try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!!