Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Protecter of all things unfinished

Remember the pattern I got at the FoQ last year. I finally finished it. I guess now there is no stopping me in finishing my UFOs now. Lol

Every year it seems to be the same,” The good will of finishing the UFOs”.
But instead I seem to create more.  I sure hope it’s not continuing like this. I be running out of space to collect the UFOs .
 For this year I just signed up for two things
1.  the free motion quilting challenge at sew cal gal. I hope this is coming to good use in finishing      some of my UFOs .  Most of them just need quilting.
2. and the BOM at Craftsy.
I finished my first two blocks for that BOM also, and here are the pictures.
Wonky Pound Sign Block

Asterisk Block


Hugs Kerstin

3 comments:

  1. Well done Kerstin! I love the two blocks you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Protector Of All Things Unfinished is gorgeous Kerstin.Your UFOs should be safe with her. I really like the colours that you are using in your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirstin I follow also the Block of the Month from Craftsy, but I don't make them. Your's er beautiful. And your UFO's wil waith :):) This UFO from FoQ last yaer is lovely. Hugs Tiny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!!