Sunday, August 15, 2010

My last Friendship Block arrived

My last beautiful block from Jo arrived.With one sad and a happy feeling I opened up the last envelope, sad because this means this swap came to a end and a happy one because all the blocks I got are great. Jo included a beautiful handcrafted Card for me. I tell you I'm one lucky person to receive all those great blocks and extras that everyone send.
I enjoyed being in this swap and Thank everyone in this swap participating.
At the time, I wont have the time to put my Quilt together but hopefully by the end of this year. If I get the chance I take a picture of all the blocks laying out together so you get to see them all together.
Here is the picture from Jo's Block and the card she had made.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kerstin, What an amazing swap it has been. Sometimes a great challenge, but always good fun. Look forward to seeing all your blocks together. Ros x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time you've had with your swap, Kerstin. You really did receive some beautiful blocks. I know it probably feels bittersweet for it to end, but you will always have your quilt to remember it by. Plus I am sure you have made a lot of new friends! Can't wait to see the blocks together!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful block Kerstin, now you can work (lol).
    Have a nice day. Tiny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!!