Thursday, July 8, 2010

Row swap and Friendship Block swap


This is the second row that I received. Isn't gorgeous. Thank you so much Jan. I love the colors and it goes great with the first row I got from Jytte. Jan also send this fabulous card along with it.






Then I got my first Friendship Block. About 16 Month ago I signed up for a Friendship block swap. Every month one name got drawn and we had to make one block for that person. Every person had chosen a Theme. (I have a little slide show on the side bar with all the blocks I did for everyone that is in the swap with me). So this month its my turn. ( I had a long wait). My Theme is the Jacobs ladder. So everyone is making me a block with the Jacobs ladder. Kims Block arrived first. This is a lot of fun. Cant wait to put all the blocks together.



2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome, glad you liked the Row. I have done your Block as well now, so another squishy will be winging it's way to you. Sorry you had such a long wait, 18 months wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have read this post first, because now I understand what is going on! LOL!! Wow, you have had a long wait! But from the looks of the blocks you are starting to receive, it's been worth it! Your quilt is going to be lovely!!!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!!