Saturday, December 26, 2009

Secret Santa Swap



Gestern durfte ich mein Päckchen von meinem Secret Santa ( Ros ) öffnen. Ein wunderschönes Nadelkissen für die couch. Nadeln und Schokolade mmmmhhhhhh. Vielen Dank Ros. Auch mein Mann freut sich darüber das ich jetzt die Couch nicht mehr als Nadelkissen missbrauche.


yesterday I opend my Secret Santa Gift from Ros. It was a lovely armrest pincushion and some needles and some mmmmhhhhh chocolate. Thank you so much Ros for my lovely gift. My Husband is also very happy about it since I used the couch as a pincushion.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts, now you should be able to sew safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pin cushion and now you won't find pins in the sofa/couch.
    Have a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!!