Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Swap



Heute haben wir unsere Swap Partner zugeteilt bekommen. Mein Swap Partner ist aus den USA .
Ihr Wunsch war kein Halloween. Was würdet Ihr zu diesem kleinen Wandbehang sagen. Ist es Halloween wegen dem Kürbis?? Oder ist es einfach Herbstlich.?? Bitte helfen. Oder sollte ich einfach nochmal was anderes nähen. :-)
Today we got oure Swap Partner asigned. My Swap Partner is from the USA. Her Preferences where no Halloween. What would you say about the Wall hanging. Is is Halloween because of the pumpkin or is it just Fall ?? Please help out. Or should I just sew something different :-)

6 comments:

  1. I find your blog, finally !!! I am no halloween too and your quilt is perfect, I am very sorry to be from France, so not for me !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wall hanging is absolutely gorgeous! I would say it is not halloween. Pumpkins are used in fall decorations also. I don't celebrate halloween, but I would love to have this wall hanging for my home. It is just wonderful. I am sure your swap partner will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think it is leaning a bit towards the Hallowean, can your partner be a bit more specific. Personally I would love this, so you know where to send it.........:-) lol Jan in UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookie, It's speaks fall to me. It's gorgeous and I love your design. I would agree with Wendy pumpkins are fall not necessarily Halloween. I'm sure your swap partner will love it. Stop by and see my pumpkins and mini quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't say Halloween to me. If I was your swap partner I would be pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT!!! I'm Kathleen from Arkansas, and I received this wonderful quilt and goodies from you several weeks ago ... just now finding your site to say THANK YOU! I think it is so lovely! And not halloween at all- I have pumpkins everywhere (fabric ones and real ones) for fall decorations from September til Christmas time. THANKS so much! You are so kind to send me such a wonderful work from your hands far across the ocean. My daughter is vacationing in Germany in January -- wish I was going along. The chocolates and rotary blade were extra fun surprises. Thanks, thanks, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!!